Its the most wonderful time of the year

 December how I love it! Love the snow, the warm fires, the family time, the baking, the snow machining, snowboarding, sledding, the music, the decorations ~  magic in the air.
Here are some highlights from this month along with Christmas. We had Christmas morning at home and then went to my parents house and then mikes dads house for dinner. The day after Christmas we headed up to our cabin to meet up with Mikes brother and a couple of friends he had with him. We played games, shot guns and ride snow mobiles it was a lot of fun!


Keat and I
Seeing Baby Jaxson on 3D for the first time


Party Food prep I thought these turned out especially cute! My Sister came up with this idea  

Decorating gingerbread men


Candlelight Dinner on Christmas Eve ( A tradition at my parents house) 
Christmas eve Jammies

Christmas treats I made for Kalebs Class Christmas party they were SO yummy!
Recipe can be found here
 and I just added christmas sprinkles


Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning breakfast 











   




Driving up to the Cabin the day after Christmas















Christmas Day Naps













CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I really need to get caught up too! :-P I don't even have Chicago up! Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top