Keaton Turns 2!

Keaton turned 2 on December 5th! Mike was out of town so we decided we would celebrate that weekend. I still tried to make it a fun day by doing some fun things with the boys and going out for Cold Stone. After ice cream we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Blackburn and let Keaton open a couple of gifts! That weekend we had a party for him at Blast Off in Idaho Falls- It was cold and snowy outside and I wanted to do something that wasn't super organized that all the cousins of different ages could come to and enjoy! We had Pizza and Soda with cake pops for desert. (It has recently hit me I have totally slacked on making birthday cakes for my children since discovering the cake ball maker  so I am making it a goal not to slack anymore) 


 



I was crunched for time so Mike actually helped me make half the cake balls into looking like basketballs for keaton - sadly he was much better at it than I haha





Ignore my weird face and check out how extremely excited this boy was to get his very first Basketball- Priceless! 











Keatons Few obsessions at this age: Horses, Balls ,  and anything that "goes"- bikes, cars, motorcycles, snow snowmachines you get the idea!







After the party at Blast Off Grandpa Glenn and Grandma Jody kindly took the boys home for a sleepover so Mike and I could go Celebrate our anniversary which was that day! The boys had a blast making gingerbread houses, eating sweets and playing with grandma and grandpa! 






















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top