Rock Castle



I'm still working on updating this blog with all the major life events that have happened in the past 18 months; Hawaii, Jaxson being born, 3 birthdays, Kansas City, and quite a few other things that I definitely want to add and have printed in a book for our family. BUT I did want to post some pictures I took of the boys yesterday! 

We started off our Saturday early and made the drive from Nashville to Hendersonville to go to a Superhero Fair.  They had "superheros" there,  games, prizes, food and ice cream trucks, coolers and coolers filled with an unlimited supply of Popsicles and waterbottles, inflatables and train rides! We had a blast! After a few hours of fun we left to start making the drive home. I decided to go find some lunch for us and then preceded to do a little exploring before heading home. We stumbled upon the gorgeous Historic home named "Rock Castle" it sits right on a lake, has a gorgeous big back deck, it is surrounded by land, gardens and mature trees. It even has a long stone drive and sidewalk leading up to the front door. I mean it was oozing charm. It has a fun history but is now used as a wedding Venue. I parked and asked the owner if we could walk around the grounds and take some pictures. She said yes so I snatched my camera and set off to play with the boys get some photos and let them run for a min. Here are a few of my favorites :) 



















Disclaimer on photo below-
 Kaleb had picked up my camera and took this picture without me even knowing lol he then showed me the picture and talked about how he really wants to have his own camera and learn to take pictures. I took the opportunity to show him some things and let him practice. So even though this picture is super blurry I love it for so many reasons! It makes my heart happy. 


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top