NYC


I was really surprised when i got to NYC. Its not as intimidating as I grew up believing it to be. Walking around you see bags of trash on every corner. I could barely distinguish sidewalk from gum that had been spit out and worn into the cement. The sidewalks were polka dotted! It is actually cleaner though than some cities that I have been to. It made me realize how clean and pretty Idaho is haha! But I liked it despite of that. Its very fast pace!! Theirs a million things to see and do. The Toys R US on Times Square has its own carosel inside for children to ride on. Along with other rides! When we were walking around trying to find a certain street this lady stopped to give us directions and ended up walking us several blocks to where we needed to go. Who would have expected that out of someone. Below are some pictures of the things we saw and did in NYC.


The night I was in NYC they blocked of Times Square and their were tons of people gathers in the middle of the street on Lawn Chairs!

At Planet Hollywood

We ate dinner in the Grease Lightening booth at Planet Hollywood. Kaleb was a hit with all the waiters and waitresses one even gave him a toy shark!
Broadway so much better than Television in my opinion. Too bad its so expensive!

Spice Girls





Madam Tussauds

Coney Island






Financial District

They charged me 5 dollars to take this picture with my own camera!!!!

From the Twin Towers

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You guys have been busy! I haven't seen you at the pool in forever! Im feeling great..just getting bigger! Eva took our family pictures..I love them! We need to do a fun wife outing before everyone starts to go home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bree- I just got your comment. I would love to take you guys' pictures. I normally charge $50 bucks. Let me know when you want to do it. I do leave about the 20th. So obviously we would need to do it before then. Call me-
    801-682-6706

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got to see some cool things in NY! I didn't know you had started a blog! I am glad you and your friend were able to come to lunch today. If you need any help getting ready to go back home let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top