Exploring Old Joliet Prison



        I Love to explore. I have an adventurous heart and I get so excited to see and experience new things. One of the things that attracted me to Mike when we first met was his Happy Go lucky way about him. He loved to have fun and I could tell he shared that same zest for adventure as I did. Now i realize exploring Joliet prison is not this super adventurous thing haha ;)  but I feel like not many little families could take a sunday and Walk around exploring all the weird nooks and crannies of this deserted place and enjoy is as much as we did. We had a blast and so did the boys! The prison is shut down and deserted. we walked around the entire prison trying to find a way in and luckily for us we were not the first ones. Some one had cut threw a wire fence at the back of the prison~ and yes you can see in a picture below Mike pushing our stroller through the hole in the fence :/. I Took a lot of detail shots of the prison. I love photography and I love to try and tell a story through photos or at the very least take myself back to the place in the photos remembering all the quirks I loved about it. This is the same prison where "Prison Break" the television series was filmed. Mike and I loved that show so it was fun to recognize some of the spots as filming spots in the movie! 





















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top