Masked....

       I LOVE holidays and couldn't be more excited that the season is here! The weekend before halloween Mike and I got to go on a double date to a masquerade ball at the Atrium in rexburg! We went with our good GREAT friends Dana and Brent! It was SO much fun! I didn't really have any "fancy fancy" dresses and didn't want to spend a hefty chunk of money for one night so Dana came up with the Idea to make some big poofy skirts out of ( ). Well 80 yards of ( ) later we had skirts!
       Boy oh Boy were mike and I rusty on our dancing hahaha! Oh geeze Im sure we made a spectacle of ourselves for the first little bit because it had been SOOO long since we have been out dancing (aside from Just Dance at the home when I force him to play with me) and we used to all the time especially me! After we brushed the dust off a little we started getting back into the sync of it and having a blast. Im lucky to have a husband that can be confident let loose and have a good time in situations like that.






There is a funny story behind this picture of Keaton! So the weekend of the masquerade ball my entire family was down in Utah at lagoon fright nights so mike and I had to find a babysitter. This is the VERY first time we have ever actually hired a babysitter who isn't family or a very VERY close friend! I found a sweet girl from our ward that was able to watch the kids. I had them in bed and asleep before we actually even left (score for this babysitter). Anyways a couple hours after we had been gone keaton woke up and the babysitter said she went in to comfort him but he was so stunned by not seeing mommy and daddy that he stopped crying and just stared. She tried to pick him up but he would  not let her take him out of his crib. Mike and I headed home and when we went in to check on Keaton he was still just sitting there staring, not moving. His look in the above picture explains it all. I took him out and he had a good death grip on me for the next 30-45 min! poor kids scared for life!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top