Halloween 2013


Halloween

Let me just start off by randomly stating I absolutely love photography I have a really nice DSLR camera and oodles of fun lens that are like a baby to me ( maybe that's slightly exaggerating) but seriously I love it. So it literally pains me when all I have are cell phone shots of special trips or outings or holidays where I would have liked taking pictures-- I know I know I'm crazy but all you fellow photog lovers would understand. Anyways here is our Halloween recap in a few random cell phone shots! 
Kaleb knew months in advance ever since he saw Hotel Transylvania that he wanted to be Dracula so Dracula he was. I let keaton pick at the store -- I really really thought he was going to pick to be a horse because he is obsessed with them but he surprisingly chose a bat. Mike and I decided to keep with the theme and be the parents they are sucking the life out of.





Door-to-door knocking! Let me just say I completely understand why so many people are opting for trunk or treats now a days (they're earlier in the day, you can just go get it done, and its safe) but I have to say I like making the kids work for their candy-- Half the fun when we were little was having to go door to door " hit this block" knowing which houses had the "good candy" or gave more! And seeing who had the most stamina to stay out late and cover the most ground haha

Grandmas House 

Sugar cookies with royal icing that I made for Kalebs Class Halloween party! They were so
yummy and so much fun to make! 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top