Fall 2013 crash catch up- Part 1 (Black foot Fair)



We got back from Chicago this summer early enough to take the kids and go to the black foot fair. Its been years since Mike or I have been and it was the boys first time! They both had a blast and loved it. Sadly I think we will wait till they are a bit older to take them again even with both of them being super tall they didn't meet the height requirements for the majority of the rides. And I mean the kids ones! I think Kalebs favorite was the ferris wheel! 
The day After We took the kids I got to go back and go to a Chris Young concert with my sista! 

My Sweet sweet boy! His smile will light up the room! 
I cannot look at this picture and NOT laugh!!! So funny Keaton warmed up to the ride after about 10 seconds don't worry!







 As always Cell Phone snap shots below :) 










CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top