Little Snippets of our Life...

      I plan on getting our family blog published into books at the end of each year for keepsakes and one of my new years resolutions is going to be trying to document our life better including the small little but ever so important details for example the two pictures of Keaton below.... Whenever he is tired he plays with his ear and curls the hair by his ear around his finger. Its the sweetest little thing!
      Christmas is right around the corner I cant even believe how fast it came. Growing up my family was HUGE on holidays Michaels not so much (according to him) so it has been a slight adjustment in our marriage finding a happy medium. We are just used to "celebrating" differently. One of the traditions I remember growing up with that I have continued with the boys is wrapping 24 christmas stories and having the kids take turns picking and unwrapping one each night in December. Its fun not knowing which story its going to be and spending the extra time each night as a family cuddled reading stories. A tradition that Mike and I started together last year was the Elf on the Shelf Kaleb has a blast with it and even though we suck aren't the greatest at remembering to move it every single night we have fun trying to think of funny creative things to do with "Poky"-- Named by kaleb privilege of being the oldest.
        As Kaleb is growing up and turning into such a boy I find myself feeling a tad sad because I know a lot of things are behind us but I also get really excited because he is becoming such a funny, unique and awesome individual. We can carry on conversations with him and he has his own Ideas/opinions in his head to contribute (can be a bad thing sometimes) and I love that he's old enough to start really getting into activities with us; board games, building gingerbread houses, snowboarding (if we can please get some snow this year) and so on.

Building a ginger bread train with dad!




Decorating the tree

Watching us put up christmas lights.

Hold onto the Magic. Kaleb is reading to Keaton by the tree.

This little boy LOVES his bath time especially when he gets the whole bath to himself! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top