Sooooo Bad at posting!

So I am really terrible at staying caught up on our blog there are always several month gaps in between posts. I'm making it a personal goal to be better at it. There are so many things that are happening in our lives that I want to remember and I'm going to work on documenting them better!


      Since I last posted we have had  two major changes in the walker household; an adorable healthy baby boy joined our family on December 5th 2011, and  we moved clear across the united states to Glen Allen (Richmond) Virginia! We are temporarily over here until the end of August but its amazing how familiar you can became with an area so fast. Its BEAUTIFUL here but the sticky humidity is a killer! I love the east coast! We've spent the last 4 summers traveling all up and down and around the east coast and central united states (New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvanian, Washington DC, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Illinois, Indiana, Kansas and Missouri). You can say we LOVE to travel! From My last post you know that my pregnancy was really high risk with Keaton and I was on bed rest for the majority of it Well he was born at 38 weeks! Such a blessing we made it that far! We are so grateful for him he has been such a blessing and a wonderful amazing addition to our family words cant even express. I Remember sitting in the hospital with Mike and Kaleb holding Keaton and thinking how crazy it was that adding another member to our family just Increased the love within our family and home.... I remember having a small melt down before having Keaton realizing it wouldn't be just Kaleb and me anymore. It had been just the two of us being "buddies" for so long. Its silly now to think that crossed my mind. Kaleb LOVES having a little brother and they are just the cutest together! A lot of people ask me if it was a hard adjustment going from 1 to 2. To be honest it was an easier adjustment than I thought it would be but they are 3 1/2 years apart! The only thing I struggle with is "Time". Getting places on time became a little harder. And managing time for each so they both still get that one on one special mommy time!
I was a little apprehensive about this summer because we switched companies but I have to say I'm glad I just put my trust in my husband it has been so great for us! We absolutely love the group of people we are out here with. A lot of them I'm grateful to have met and become friends with they are truly great people. I was worried because I didn't know anyone this summer I'd be lonely but everyone has been so fun and so welcoming!


 This was me right before leaving to go have Keaton! BIG belly!


Traveling over to Virginia....


And last but not least there was a fair share of Keaton doing this ^ during the trip. He didn't exactly like being in his car seat too much which was new for us because Kaleb has always been an AMAZING traveler!! Oh well Keat will learn ;)

Till next time......


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Here's my blog url: http://sunnydreamer.net/ . I would like to see it on your blogroll.

    Shiloh

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top